There are many ways you can make a difference:
- Join our volunteer database by clicking here.
- Making large or medium bags for discreet delivery.
- Make a Donation
- Donate via traditional mail
- Donate products via our drop boxes >>>
- Host a drop-off location
- Connect us with a charity that needs our services.
- Host your own drive at your place of work or worship
- Purchase a t-shirt, bag, phone case, or more: Spread the word!
Willow Tree Family Center
3333 S. Pennsylvania,
Suite 101, Lansing
DeWitt District Library
13101 Schavey Rd, Dewitt
AM Yoga and Massage
6425 S. Pennsylvania, #4, Lansing
Old Town Lansing
513 E. Grand River Ave
2109 Hamilton Rd. Ste 100C, Okemos
227 S. Cochran, Charlotte
Holt Public Library
2078 Aurelius, Holt
The Emerald Golf Course
2300 W. Maple Rapids, St. Johns
Sweetie-Licious Bakery Cafe
108 N Bridge St, Dewitt
Attorney Shannon Schlegel, PLCC
12775 Escanaba Drive, Suite 4, DeWitt
1408 Old U.S. 27, St Johns
Dr. Christine Mason
1014 N Clinton Avenue, St. Johns
Spartan Dance & Fit Center
6075 N. Hagadorn, East Lansing
206 S Bridge St., Grand Ledge
Drop Box Locations
Make A Donation
Helping Women Period is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt nonprofit organization, committed to supplying menstrual health products to people that menstruate who are either homeless or low-income. With your donation, we can buy in bulk. Any donation amount is appreciated and goes a long way to purchasing products.