There are many ways you can make a difference:
- Check our SignUp for local opportunities and join our volunteer database by clicking here.
- Making large or medium bags for discreet delivery.
- Make a Donation
- Donate via traditional mail
- Donate products via our drop boxes >>>
- Host a drop-off location
- Connect us with a charity that needs our services.
- Host your own drive at your place of work or worship
- Purchase a t-shirt, bag, phone case, or more: Spread the word!
- Sign up for AmazonSmile and select Helping Women Period as your cause. Each time you shop using smile.amazon.com, a donation of 0.5% of your purchase total is donated to HWP. See our wishlist here!
Capital One Shopping can help you save even more! This is a free tool that compares prices among various retailers to ensure you are getting the best deal possible while supporting Helping Women Period at the same time.
- Holt Public Library
- 2078 Aurelius Rd, Holt, MI
- Resistance Bookstore
- 515 W Ionia St Unit 2, Lansing, MI
- Willow Tree Family Center
- 1141 N Pine St, Lansing, MI
- 325A Grove St, East Lansing, MI
- Storage Sense
- 708 E Ceasar Chavez, Lansing, MI
- Metro Melik 517
- 513 E Ceasar Chavez, Lansing, MI
- Women’s Center of Greater Lansing
- 1712 E Michigan Ave, Lansing, MI
Drop Box Locations
Make A Donation
Helping Women Period is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt nonprofit organization, committed to supplying menstrual health products to people that menstruate who are either homeless or low-income. With your donation, we can buy in bulk. Any donation amount is appreciated and goes a long way to purchasing products.