There are many ways you can make a difference:
- Check our SignUp for local opportunities and join our volunteer database by clicking here.
- Making large or medium bags for discreet delivery.
- Make a Donation
- Donate via traditional mail
- Donate products via our drop boxes >>>
- Host a drop-off location
- Connect us with a charity that needs our services.
- Host your own drive at your place of work or worship
- Purchase a t-shirt, bag, phone case, or more: Spread the word!
Due to COVID-19,
many of our dropbox locations are not accepting physical donations at this time.
Please email Lysne@helpingwomenperiod.org
if you have product to donate and would like to schedule a pickup. Or if you would rather, send product to
Helping Women Period, P.O. Box 4544, East Lansing MI 48826
Drop Box Locations
Make A Donation
Helping Women Period is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt nonprofit organization, committed to supplying menstrual health products to people that menstruate who are either homeless or low-income. With your donation, we can buy in bulk. Any donation amount is appreciated and goes a long way to purchasing products.