There are many ways you can make a difference:
- Join our volunteer database by clicking here.
- Making large or medium bags for discreet delivery.
- Make a Donation
- Donate via traditional mail
- Donate products via our drop boxes >>>
- Host a drop-off location
- Connect us with a charity that needs our services.
- Host your own drive at your place of work or worship
- Purchase a t-shirt, bag, phone case, or more: Spread the word!
Willow Tree Family Center
3333 S. Pennsylvania,
Suite 101, Lansing
DeWitt District Library
13101 Schavey Rd, Dewitt
AM Yoga and Massage
6425 S. Pennsylvania, #4, Lansing
Old Town Lansing
513 E. Grand River Ave
2109 Hamilton Rd. Ste 100C, Okemos
Jefferson St. Salon
904 W Jefferson St, Grand Ledge
227 S. Cochran, Charlotte
Holt Public Library
2078 Aurelius, Holt
The Emerald Golf Course
2300 W. Maple Rapids, St. Johns
Sweetie-Licious Bakery Cafe
108 N Bridge St, Dewitt
Attorney Shannon Schlegel, PLCC
12775 Escanaba Drive, Suite 4, DeWitt
1408 Old U.S. 27, St Johns
Dr. Christine Mason
1014 N Clinton Avenue, St. Johns
Spartan Dance & Fit Center
6075 N. Hagadorn, East Lansing
206 S Bridge St., Grand Ledge
Drop Box Locations
Make A Donation
Helping Women Period is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt nonprofit organization, committed to supplying menstrual health products to people that menstruate who are either homeless or low-income. With your donation, we can buy in bulk. Any donation amount is appreciated and goes a long way to purchasing products.